Adobe Acrobat Sign for Microsoft 365
Get more done by sending and signing documents all from within M365 apps.
Get your documents signed faster than ever when you add Acrobat Sign to Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft365.com. Create an agreement and send it for signature, automatically route to one or more people, sign documents yourself, and track signing status at every step - all right from within your Microsoft apps.
With Acrobat Sign, recipients can complete and sign documents via any browser or mobile device – anytime, anywhere. No additional software download or accounts are needed.
Minimize legal and compliance risks. Acrobat Sign solutions are globally compliant and legally-binding in nearly every country in the world.
Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 add-ins require a valid license of Acrobat Sign or Acrobat Pro.
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Key Features within Acrobat Sign for Teams
- Sign documents live in your Teams meetings with Live Sign, helping you to get agreements signed faster and provide personal support to your signers.
- Get actionable notifications in your activity feed.
- Receive notifications when documents are ready for you to sign and complete the document in a single step.
- Get notified when documents are completed and view details-all directly in the activity feed.
- Stay updated at every step. Check which documents are out for signature, signed, or waiting for signature using the Adobe Acrobat Sign bot in Teams.
Key Features within Acrobat Sign for Outlook
Key Features within Acrobat Sign for Word and PowerPoint
Key topics: esign, e-signature, sign, sign in Microsoft, sign in Teams, sign in Outlook, sign in Word, sign in PowerPoint, sign agreements online, sign contract, sign agreement, esign online, digital signatures, digital signature, contracts, agreements.