Powerful contract management tools to manage clinical trials
Improve speed-to-market, compliance, and collaboration for new drugs with the Icertis Clinical Trials Agreement and Budgeting app. Stringent compliance and budgeting requirements have contributed to a 145% increase in the cost of taking a drug to market over the last decade. According to the Association of Clinical Research Professionals, contract and budget negotiations are responsible for 49% of study delays. The Clinical Trials Agreement and Budgeting Application, built on the Icertis Contract Intelligence platform, gives sponsors unprecedented control over the contracting lifecycle. This app enables companies to:
- Reduce contract cycle times by up to 80%
- Improve compliance on agreements
- Easily track clinical trial budget consumption
- Ensure compliance and improve collaboration with CROs and sites
- Gain visibility to contracts across the global enterprise
The Icertis Clinical Trial Agreement and Budget Application is trusted by many of today's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies to bring new drugs to market quickly and cost effectively. Today, the world’s most iconic brands trust Icertis to govern the rights and commitments in their 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries. Icertis has implemented Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for more than a dozen pharmaceutical and biotech companies, including five of the top seven in the world.
Some of the key capabilities of the Clinical Trials Agreement and Budgeting Application include the ability to:
- Easily track clinical trial budget consumption. Capture and track budgets on studies and research. The app integrates with financials and Clinical Trial Management solutions to drive visibility. The app also tracks Fair Market Value (FMV) validation, consumption, budget history, trial milestones, escalations, obligations, payments, and audits.
- Ensure compliance and improve collaboration with CROs and sites. Ensure CRO access to insourced as well as outsourced studies through the collaboration portal.
- Gain visibility to contracts across the global enterprise. The application provides end-to-end visibility into the contracting process, reducing time spent on contract administration.
Learn more about Icertis
The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Contract intelligence provides the contract creation, automation, and insights that organizations need to be ready for growth.
ICI is built and runs exclusively on Microsoft Azure and natively integrates with other Microsoft cloud-based technologies, including Microsoft 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Teams and the Power Platform.