Proof- Of- Concept: Windows Autopilot
de Move AS
Simplifies the process for the IT department and requires minimal to non infrastructure to manage.
This application is available in Norwegian and English.
What is Windows AutoPilot?
Windows Autopilot is a collection of technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use. You can also use Windows Autopilot to reset, repurpose and recover devices. This solution enables an IT department to achieve the above with little to no infrastructure to manage, with a process that's easy and simple. Windows Autopilot is designed to simplify all parts of the lifecycle of Windows devices, for both IT and end users, from initial deployment through the eventual end of life. Leveraging cloud-based services, it can reduce the overall costs for deploying, managing, and retiring devices by reducing the amount of time that IT needs to spend on these processes and the amount of infrastructure that they need to maintain, while ensuring ease of use for all types of end users.
With this PoC you will receive
- Mapping of the technical components within AutoPilot
- A Windows Autopilot profile setup
- A brief demonstration of how to enroll clients using AutoPilot
- Brief review of Azure AD and association with AutoPilot
- A review of the customer's environment and needs afterwards
Windows Autopilot enables you to:
- Automatically join devices to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) or Active Directory (via Hybrid Azure AD Join).
- Auto-enroll devices into MDM services, such as Microsoft Intune (Requires an Azure AD Premium subscription for configuration).
- Restrict the Administrator account creation.
- Create and auto-assign devices to configuration groups based on a device's profile.
- Customize OOBE content specific to the organization.
Duration: 1 day
Estimated investment: NOK 9 000,-
Outras aplicações de Move AS
Workshop- Power BI: Embrace a Data Driven CultureMove AS
Get familiar and gain experience with Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service.
NaN out of 4
Exchange Online WorkshopMove AS
Objective: Map the customer's environment and plan the process for migrating email to Office 365.
NaN out of 4
SharePoint WorkshopMove AS
Objective: Map the customer's environment and plan file migration process to SharePoint Online
Teams WorkshopMove AS
An introduction to Teams and get started with one of the world's most used productivity tools.
NaN out of 4