Ombori Grid Smart Recycling
Make sustainability fun. Reward your customers for recycling and meet your sustainability goals.
Recycling can be fun
Put your recyclables in the bin, and find out how much you’ve contributed to reducing waste. Reward your customers for recycling and meet your sustainability goals.
For businesses who are focused on meeting their sustainability targets.
- Municipal collection sites
- Tourist attractions & resorts
Place recyclables in the smart bin. Items are weighed and the results are displayed on screen.
Reward & educate
Tell the customer how much they have contributed, and offer them a reward. Display content related to sustainability and how they are helping to meet your goals.
When the bin needs emptying, staff are alerted via Web, mobile or smartwatch.
Increases sustainability awareness and customer loyalty.
- Encourage customers to recycle: by making it fun to contribute, rewarding customers, and educating them in an enjoyable way, they're more likely to deposit unwanted goods instead of putting them in landfill.
- Meet your sustainability targets: increased use of public recycling bins and accurate measurement will enable you to prove that you are actively adopting a sustainability agenda.
- Improve efficiency and reduce workload: automated notifications when bins need emptying ensure that recycling facilities are always available, while reducing unnecessary work emptying bins that don't need it.
- Increase footfall: customers are encouraged to come into the store to recycle, which increases the likelihood that they will make purchases.
Part of the Ombori Grid, a platform which includes a suite of customizable mix-and-match apps, targeted at retailers and other businesses.
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate
- Proven technology: based on Microsoft Azure IoT
- Developer tools: create your own apps