Hosted Tanium Platform
de PointWire Ltd
Managing devices using Tanium Endpoint Security and Operations System.
Tanium managed by PointWire is an Azure hosted endpoint management system that can discover, assess, and eliminate risks across the business. Tanium can support most workstation and server operating systems including Windows, MacOS, Linux, Solaris, and AIX. Modules include:
- Patch management; Remote patching of all devices whether on or off the corporate network.
- Network Discovery; The unique way Tanium works means you can leverage your managed endpoints to help identify others and make them visible.
- Real time queries; With a search engine type interface, getting information in seconds is easy.
- Threat detection & response; From a central management interface, you can find, isolate, investigate, and remediate all threats on the estate inside and outside the network.
- Deployment; Deploy software directly from the portal to whichever endpoints require it. Use it as a standalone module or with Patch to identify which patches need applying and seamlessly deploy them out across the estate in line with the update schedules.
- Data Protection; Find and manage sensitive data/PII at rest on endpoints to ensure you comply with the GDPR.
- Admin management; Gain visibility over who has admin rights, and model where attackers can pivot to minimise your exploit risk.
- Compliance; For both vulnerability and configuration compliance management we can check against standard controls to mitigate any risks. Visibility over the CVSS scores of discovered vulnerabilities & CIS controls compliance has never been so easy.
- Reporting / Data Export; A customisable reports and export capability provides rich data in the platform, or regular exports to enrich your CMDB & SIEM to provide Continuous Controls Monitoring. Out of the box support for ServiceNow, Splunk, LogRhythm, and many more.
These are just some of the capabilities included in the system which can be customised to ensure the right level of security and operations management is being met.
Any organisation with more than 100 devices can take advantage of the power of Tanium and as it is modular can be optimised to reduce spend when looking at renewals of existing software. Having a central portal to unify the security and operations functions will save time, effort, and training for those using the systems. The risk of unquantifiable spend of being a victim of an attack can be reduced significantly when using a tool such as Tanium.