This offering delivers the financial data model, dashboards, and Excel template for all the companies in one Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV database. The Financial Data Model covers General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Software Requirements Review
- Dynamics 365 Business Central / Dynamics NAV System Review
- Server and Credentials
- Apply the PBIX file
- Publishing and data refreshing
- Analyze in Excel
- The Comprehensive Financial Optimizer dashboard provides quick access to business metrics that are key to monitoring profitability and liquidity. The “what-if” analysis parameters allows the modelling of the probable outcomes by changing the sales and cost of goods sold.
- The Income Statement dashboard provides the Budget vs. Actual report and the consolidated income statement, and supplements it with trend analysis.
- The Accounts Receivable dashboard provides key metrics combined with other information to improve the order to cash cycle time. No more manually consolidating multiple aged trial balances.
- The Accounts Payable dashboard provides key metrics enabling managers to monitor the effectiveness of accounts payable workflows, and the insights on how a vendor or group is performing across all your entities.
- The Revenue & Profitability dashboard enables