Flexible Forecast - Availability Forecasting
Overview forecasts with all demands, supplies and history in one view. One line per item.
With the Flexible Forecast app you get the grand overview of your forecasts on item level – including all known demands and supplies, as well as all item history in the selected period. All in one line per item.
Customize the view to suit your needs – and select the exact time frame you want to explore. Expand demands and supplies from the item line to see all the movements in a particular period. Export to Excel and import changes back into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Flexible Forecast is your customizable overview of forecast, demands, supplies and history. Follow-up on your forecast in a single view.
- One combined overview of the inventory availability with all history, known orders and forecasts.
- Ability for the planner to see the expected inventory cost if all forecasted is sold – and if not.
- Consolidated view of the item availability per movement compared with the forecast.
- Ability for the Finance Manager to see the overall availability of future inventory levels – and predict capital tie.
- Filtering products on the difference between the forecast and the actual orders, and subsequently validating the forecast made by the salespeople.
Most important features
- Select one of the views Forecast per Period, Forecast in Period for All Items, or Forecast per Dimension
- For each forecasting period, an item line shows the start and end dates and the quantity in the forecast
- Each line also displays sales data, such as Quantity on Sales forecast, Quantity sold, Quantity on Sales order and Percentage of Sales forecast, which shows how much of the forecast have been sold. Similar columns for production data are also included
- Each line also displays information on both open and received Purchase Orders and Transfer Orders, and finally the expected stock development is displayed with and without a forecast – both as a quantity and as a cost amount
- The forecast can be shown with a filter on one or more locations
In short: Flexible Forecast provides an all-in-one overview for Planners, Purchasers, Finance Managers and Salespeople in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
To help you getting started with Flexible Forecast, we have 58 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish