Course Manager: CRM for Training Providers
de Preact Ltd
Durata Test Drive-ului: 2 ore
Simplify your course admin with centralised cloud storage, connected processes and data insights
Are you in the training industry? Finding your processes outdated and complicated?
As a purpose-built software for training providers, Course Manager offers modern-cloud based processes that fit right into your training environment. You save the cost of customising your CRM system while simplifying your workflows.
Designed and built to work right out of the box, Course Manager includes functionality to manage your courses, delegates, bookings, resources and venues.
Why choose Course Manager?
Course Manager from Preact is a secure cloud application that will simplify the management of your customers, courses and communications. No longer find yourself navigating Excel spreadsheets, or duplicating admin efforts across various applications. Use dashboards and personalised views to quickly check upcoming courses and current availability, and efficiently process bookings in the same application.Years of experience in the industry has given Preact the insight to effectively support SMBs to implement and manage their training solutions. Preact will help you modernise your processes to meet the day-to-day challenges you face.
Built on the Microsoft Power Platform, Course Manager natively integrates with Outlook, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and other familiar Microsoft products.
- Centralised course catalogue: Track each repeatable course all in one place
- Manage provisional bookings: Set booking status to provisional for a set number of days, and only confirm once payment is received
- Send timely, personalised communications: Without leaving Course Manager to share joining instructions, invite external trainers, send feedback requests, and handle other routine messages.
- Session builder: Define elements for individual sessions in each training event i.e. dates, times and venues
- Advanced trainer cost calculations: Easily work out trainer fees by recording resources rates, and using inbuilt calculations
- Certifications: Create and share certifications with delegates, and track expiry dates