HPCBOX enables seamless management of HPC clusters on Microsoft Azure.
HPCBOX provides intelligent workflow capability that lets you plug-in cloud infrastructure into your application pipeline giving fine grained control on your HPC cloud resources and applications. HPCBOX combines cloud infrastructure, applications and managed services to bring supercomputer technology to your personal computer.
Features and Benefits of using HPCBOX for your Simulation Engineering
Control and Elasticity
- Control project costs by scaling up or down at the pace of changing business requirements and paying for only what you use.
- Improve speed-to-market by running jobs in parallel and generating high-quality prototypes with minimal wait time.
Rich Desktop Experience
- HPC Cloud user experience similar to a personal computer.
- Use your applications with their native GUI and get rid of web page job submission limitations.
- Empower collaboration by enabling distributed teams to work from anywhere.
Intelligent Workflow Capability
- Build and deploy complex HPC workflows using a single platform on Microsoft Azure.
- Enhance product design iteration and optimization by leveraging digital twin with HPC Simulation and Analysis.
- Various applications which benefit from using HPC are available on the HPCBOX platform.
The HPCBOX App in Teams allows users to:
- Manage all their HPCBOX clusters directly from within Microsoft Teams.
- File Support and Feature requests directly with the HPCBOX Team.
To use this App users must be using HPCBOX clusters in their Azure subscription. Please contact our support team for more details on getting started with HPCBOX.
Capacitățile programului de completare
- Poate să transmită date prin internet
- Acest program de completare poate accesa informații personale din mesajul activ, precum numere de telefon, adrese poștale sau URL-uri. Programul de completare poate transmite aceste date către un serviciu terț. Alte elemente din cutia poștală nu pot fi citite sau modificate.