Business Central Purchasing Insights
Get instant insights and optimise your spending with pre-designed Power BI reports.
Do you spend too much time gathering data across various sources across your business?
With our Purchasing app, no longer will you or your team need to wait weeks or months for reports to be designed, validated, tested and installed.
Our extensive range of 40+ standard purchasing reports are designed to empower your business and optimise your spending with a 360-degree view across your purchases and purchase budgets.
Optimise your spending
With the Business Central Purchasing reports, we give you the insights needed to plan and optimise purchases and spending. Our Purchasing report suite brings all of your data from Business Central together in a comprehensive way that allows you to view and analyse data, identify trends for all your items, item categories, resources, suppliers, purchasers, item attributes and dimensions.
A reliable solution for all your reporting and analytic needs
Our suite of pre-designed reports gives you immediate access to vital information such as:
- Purchases Overview
- Purchases by Vendor
- Purchases by Item
- Purchases by Resource
- New Vendors
- Outstanding Purchase Orders
- ABC Vendor Classification
- ABC Item Classification
Features and benefits of the Purchasing app:
- Over 250 measures and over 25 dimensions to ensure that your reporting and analysis tells you what is happening in your business.
- Drill through the data to show source transactions (ledger entries) or vendor, item or resource detail pages.
- Decomposition Tree that presents a hierarchical view of your data and allows you to deep dive into your dimensions and attributes in any order.
Q&A is also included where you can ask questions, such as:
- What are my purchases by item?
- Who is my biggest supplier?
- Which month had the highest purchases?
Connect your data to Power BI and experience new insights into your purchasing today
Click 'Get it now' to install the Business Central Purchasing Insights app.
- Install and configure the Power BI Insights Connector app, to use all our Power BI report suites.
- Purchase and assign Power BI licenses.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English (United States).