Assess your information protection readiness as it relates to their Microsoft 365 environment and get recommendations and roadmap for deployment and configuration of MIP
Protiviti is pleased to present our Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) Roadmap offering. This program is designed to help organizations continue to realize the benefits and capabilities of Microsoft’s 365 and EMD Cloud applications for implementation of an enterprise Data Protection programs. MIP is a link between an organization’s data classification & protection policies and Microsoft Cloud applications including DLP, Mobile Devices and more. The MIP Roadmap program is led and run by Protiviti’s MIP Implementation team to provide a actionable plan, based on prior experiences with organization to create a secure, stable and scalable MIP program.
Protiviti will assess your information protection readiness as it relates to their Microsoft 365 environment and provide industry leading recommendations and roadmap for deployment and configuration of Microsoft Information Protection.
1. MIP Workshops Planning Initiation
2. MIP Planning Workshops
3. MIP Roadmap and Presentation
• Build an understanding of business, security, compliance and legal objectives and how MIP can meet those objectives
• Document and plan for how MIP interacts with (communications, monitoring, security, collaboration) existing application, infrastructure, mobile, and other IT /
business solutions in the organization
• Create a recommended alignment of multiple stakeholder groups that own and/or will be impacted with MIP rollout Roadmap Output
• Planning Workshop Pre-Questionnaire
• Post Workshop client data protection, classification and DLP standards or policies maturity with related prioritization and risks
• MIP Prioritized Roadmap Executive Presentation
• Initial Initiatives Prioritization and Implementation Proposal