Freight Container Receiving Management
Автор: AP Commerce
A better way to manage your containers from oversea vendors.
Inbound Freight Container Receiving Management for Dynamics 365 Business Central is here!
Freight container management is a system that helps you to track and manage the movement of your goods, especially when they are transported in shipping containers.
- Are you pulling your hair out matching purchase orders lines with the container bills of lading?
- Are you having to go through hundreds of line to apply the landed cost to received items?
- Are you looking for a better way to manage containers coming from oversea vendors?
If so, we have a solution for you!
Inbound Freight Container Management allows you to:
- Combine multiple purchase order lines into single container document that matches your BOL (Bill of Lading)
- Configure the bill of lading or commercial invoice from your vendors within Business Central
- Easily assign landed cost (Item Charge Assignment) to the received container document
- Attach any scanned paperwork to the container documents for record keeping
- Post receipt from the Container record and have it update the respective purchase orders (even if warehouse management is enabled)
- Be able to over receive without opening the purchase order from the container document
- Know the status of the container, when it leaves port, when it arrives to port, when it's being received in the final destination
No more trying to tie out what your oversea vendors are sending you verses what you have entered in the system.
This app will help your team save time and money by matching the container bills of lading with what the vendor has loaded to the container.
Let this app help you accomplish more with less effort.
All this feature for only $168.00 USD per month.
“Prior to using the Container Management app, we spent a lot of time keeping track of our containers in Excel and other programs. After utilizing his app, the management of our containers coming in couldn’t be easier. Not only does it keep track of all of the detailed contents of our containers coming in from overseas, but we can also forecast the arrival dates so we can better promise delivery dates for our customers.“AP Commerce’s team has really assisted us streamline our container process and provided us with much needed transparency plus much more. “
-Maggie Huang, project manager at Grand General.
This app supports the Essentials and Premium Editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central
Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and the United States
This app is available in English (United States) and Traditional Chinese (Taiwan).