Автор: Astral 365
Multi-currency Debit/Credit Card functionality for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Astral Pay (powered by Stripe) allows you to collect Debit/Credit Card payments from your customers from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Millions of businesses of all sizes—from startups to large enterprises—use Stripe to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online.
Features and Benefits:
- Add a 'Pay with Stripe' button to Quotes, Orders, Invoices and Posted Invoices.
- Allows you to create an email template requesting payment
- Allows you to create an email template requesting a customer save their card details for future payments
- Request adhoc card payments from Customers
- Process Mail Order / Telephone Order payments
- Allows cards to be saved for future use
- Process Refunds
- Create Payment Batches for collecting payments from Saved Cards
- Post transactions in to the ledgers allocating payments
- Post Payouts in to the ledgers
Premium functionality will be enabled for the first 30 days. The Premium functionality allows Astral Pay to handle the posting of payments in to Business Central where they were generated outside of Astral Pay. For example, your web shop may integrate to Stripe to create the payments, and you may want to use Astral Pay to simply handle the recording of those payments in to Business Central.
The core functionality of Astral Pay is free, but any payments initiated through Astral Pay will incur an Application Fee in addition to the fees charged by Stripe. Click here to view details of the application fee and premium prices.
Astral Pay supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Available in multiple countries. Please clickfor a list of the Markets that Astral Pay is available for.
Available in multiple languages. Please click here for a list of the Markets that Astral Pay is available for.