Custom Defined Fields
Автор: EOS Solutions
Add custom fields to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you need to add custom fields to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central but you are not a developer? Do you want to create values for custom fields and propagate them on sales and purchase documents? Do you need to customize the field names and translate them in multiple languages?
The Custom Defined Fields app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to add up to 32 custom fields in different cards, with no coding needed. This way, you can monitor any kind of information peculiar to your company and not included in Dynamics 365 Business Central standard fields.
Field names can be customized and translated into multiple languages.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Don't lose precious information specific to your company that doesn't fit in Dynamics 365 Business Central standard fields
- Add over 30 customizable fields in different cards, without involving a programmer and without requiring a development license
- Validate your custom code fields using lookup tables
- Easily translate the field names into multiple languages
- Edit values in custom fields of posted documents
- CDF Api pages for customer, vendor, item, employee, sales and purchase header
Custom defined fields now available on following tables and their pages:
Customer, Vendor, Item, Sales (offers, invoices, shipment, credit memo), Purchases (offers, invoices, receipts), Resources, Jobs, Emlpoyee, Transfers, Services, Returns (shipment and receipt)
Click the Get it now button and start adding and customizing fields in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Free version allows to add and use one custom field, upgrade to a subscription for a complete experience!
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
For more details, please visit: Custom Defined Fields