Автор: Pagero AB
E-invoice smoothly and compliantly in several countries with real-time statuses.
Pagero Outbound E-invoicing
Send all your invoices instantly from Dynamics 365 Business Central - open, global and cloud-based
Pagero’s open network and seamless integration to Dynamics 365 Business Central give you the freedom and flexibility to work in the most efficient way. Thanks to our global reach and interoperability across networks, we can connect you to any business partner, anywhere in the world.
As a cloud-based network, we take care of all the heavy lifting for you, so you can roll out a single solution globally without worrying about updates and maintenance – all while ensuring you achieve and maintain local compliance.
With Pagero you get:
- A single channel for your outbound flow - Pagero does the sorting for you
- True E-invoices
- PDF invoices via email
- Print & Mail
- The ability to send to all your customers in the world - B2B, Public sector (B2G)
- E.g. Peppol, Chorus Pro, FACe
- Automatic format conversion to all EU standards and to customer-specific formats
- An easier invoicing process with the possibility to digitally handle archiving in the cloud
- Instant statuses in NAV/BC
When we started out designing and building Pagero Online, most service providers delivered a platform for setting up expensive point-to-point connections. We went in the direct opposite direction with Pagero Online. This strategy has led to Pagero Online becoming one of the leading service providers, providing our customers with the following benefits:
- One service provider for all markets
- Legal compliance in each local market
- Significantly shorter turnaround times
- Positive cash flow impact
- Self-service platform for connecting with other businesses
- Format conversion
- A platform delivering huge network reach, including businesses behind both Pagero Online and other service providers
The Essential and Premium edition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
English, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Spanish, French, German.