Ixzal Minimum Sales Amount (BCA20114)
Set a minimum amount for your sales orders, invoices and quotes
Minimum Sales Amount (BCA20114)
Set a minimum amount for your sales orders, invoices and quotes.
If you want to use minimum order amounts, this extension offers everything you need. You can set minimum amounts on sales orders, invoices and quotes.
In an easy to use setup window, you can set the minimum amount for orders, invoices and quotes. Then, when releasing an order, invoice or quotation, the system check against those minimum values. When the amount is invalid, the system signals the user with a message, a confirmation or an error, depending on your settings.
- Set a minimum amount for sales orders/invoices and quotes.
- Enable the minimum sales order/invoice and quotes amount check.
- Allow a zero amount for sales orders/invoices and quotes.
- Set the desired invalid order/invoice and quotes amount action.
- Always be assured that your orders and quotations meet minimum amount requirements.
- Easily enable or disable the checks, so if the need arises, you can disable the functionality.
- Zero amount orders are still possible.
- Measured response in case of an invalid order/invoice or quotation.
Free 14 day fully functional trial.
Perpetual. (On-time payment)
The right of use for all users and companies in one tenant (database).
$26.95, €24.95, £22.95.
This app supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries are supported.
This app is available in English (United States).