Browse application object tree metadata from Dynamics 365 web UI interface for free
Some call our extension “the best add-on in the market,” to Dynamics 365 — with more than 600 downloads from Microsoft Commercial Marketplace — that makes them “much more efficient.”
AOT Browser allows Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management users to browse the application object tree metadata through the web user interface. Without this app, you’d have to access a development environment with Visual Studio. But no more. ArganoArbela AOT Browser makes it fast and easy.
With AOT Browser you can:
- Search or filter on the object name, label, or type
- Easy access to form details from form personalization
- Easily access the built-in table browser from any table or view
- View extensions to object inline or separately
- View the source code for classes, tables, forms, etc. (only supported on Tier1 environments)
- Drill down into referenced objects like the EDT on a table field
- Displays label values instead of label IDs
- Bubble up label values from EDTs and Enums to fields
- Browse a data entity metadata directly from the data entities form
All that and it’s free. No catch. Enjoy!