Attachment Storage Management - Attach2Dynamics
Manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Attachments on SharePoint, Dropbox and Azure Blob Storage
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 with SharePoint, Dropbox, and Azure Blob Storage for managing documents with Attach2Dynamics. Drag and drop, upload, download, delete and perform many other actions right from within Dynamics 365 in an intuitive and easy-to-use UI. You can also bulk migrate history attachments from within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with the help of Attach2Dynamics.
Attach2Dynamics provides document management for all Entities within Dynamics 365 CRM. Available for all deployment models beginning Dynamics 365 8.2 and Dataverse (Power Apps).
- Drag and Drop: Drag and drop files and folders to Dropbox, SharePoint, and Azure Blob Storage
- File Management: Upload/ Download Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM multiple files and a single folder to all three cloud storages
- Create Folders: Create folders on cloud storages from within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Anonymous Link: Generate anonymous link of files and folders to share multiple files/attachments from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Search: Deep Search files in the current and child folders to easily find a specific file
- Email: Directly attach files or link of file(s) from cloud storages to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM email
- Copy/Move Attachments: Copy/Move Notes, Email, and Sales Literature Attachments to cloud storage systems
- Bulk Move Attachments: Bulk Move history Notes/Email/Sales Literature attachments to cloud storages
- Access Control of Actions: Supervise user actions on use of various features of Attach2Dynamics such as Upload, Download, Email, etc. with Security Templates
- Delete: Delete unwanted files from all three cloud storages
- View Files: Preview files as per requirement with a single click without downloading it
- Multiple instances of Cloud Storage: Create multiple instances of same cloud storage such as SharePoint_1, SharePoint_2, Dropbox_1, Dropbox_2, etc.
- Single Sign-on: Perform all actions in the context of logged-in user
- Open Folder: Open folders present on SharePoint Site directly using Attach2Dynamics UI.
How Attach2Dynamics can make the most out of your CRM investment?
- Reduce cost and free storage space by moving data to alternate cloud storage systems
- Easy availability of multiple cloud storage services for storing data
- User-friendly interface makes the attachment management process quite simple to follow
Works best when teamed up with:
SharePoint Security Sync: A comprehensive solution for integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with SharePoint for managing files and folders. It syncs Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM security model with SharePoint and assures same level of security for documents and records.
Did you know Inogic has 15+ Preferred Apps on Microsoft AppSource categorized into Geo-Spatial App, Storage and Document Management Apps, User Adoption Apps, SaaS Management App, Productivity Apps, Visualization Apps, and Integration Apps. Download Free Trial to know how these apps can help you in enhancing your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM user experience!