KORUS CRM | Russian Data Privacy Plugin
Ав тор: KORUS Consulting
Depersonalization сustomer data
The solution is developed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Online and allows to save data on customer’s server before sending them to the cloud (i.e the primary data saving is made on the territory of the Russian Federation).
Within the solution, the configuration of a list of objects and fields that need to be depersonalized is carried out by the business administrators directly in CRM without involving developers and modifying the software code.
THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SOLUTION
Copying and storing personal data on servers, located in the Russian Federation.
▪ An exception to the transfer of personal data in the event that storage on servers in the Russian Federation for some reason is not available.
▪ Use of MS Dynamics CRM 365 Online without contradiction with the Federal Law No. 152 of July 27, 2006 "On Personal Data" of July 27, 2006.
▪ Use of MS Dynamics CRM 365 On-line without contradiction with the Federal Law No. 242 of July 21, 2014 “On Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation with Part of Refining the Procedure for Processing Personal Data in Information and Telecommunication Networks”.
1. User enters personal data in CRM system.
2. After the user attempts to save the data, the depersonalization plugin is launched, which saves the entered data on the server in the Russian Federation.
3. If the server is unavailable (for any reason), the user will get an error stating that the data will not be saved due to server unavailability.
4. After the data is saved on the server in the Russian Federation, it is transmitted in CRM online and saved. Users can continue working with this data on the standard mode in CRM online.