Image Slider for Office 365 by Virto
Great free app for displaying images as a slideshow from the SharePoint document libraries
It is a simple and effective component which allows users to conveniently and quickly view images from the SharePoint document libraries.
Features of Virto Image Slider
1. Filter by view
2. Caption for images
3. Use caption from item field value
4. Navigation url: file url or field from value
5. Set image size
6. Engine settings:
-Slide transition speed
-Time of the slide displaying
-16 transition effects
-Stop animation while hovering
-Show Next & Prev navigation
-Start from a random slide
How to install & configure Virto Image Slider
1) Install an Add-in
2) Open 'Site contents'
3) Click on the title 'Virto Image Slider'
4) Click link 'Add new data source'
5) Set source name and other settings, then press button 'Save'
6) Go to the page where you want to add Virto Image Slider
7) Open page in edit mode
8) Select 'Insert tab' on the ribbon
9) Click button 'App Part'
10) Select 'Virto Image Slider', and then press 'Add'
11) Open 'Virto Image Slider' app part in edit mode
12) Expand 'Virto Image Slider' category
13) Enter source name (from step 5)
14) Click button 'OK' to save app part settings.
15) Click button 'Save' on the ribbon to save page changes
You can get more great SharePoint web parts and Office 365 Add-ins on http://www.virtosoftware.com