Автор: Wrike Inc.
Manage your Wrike Projects, collaborate on tasks and get notifications.
Wrike is powerful online project management software that enables every type of team to accomplish more, at scale. With our Microsoft Teams integration, you can create, access, and update all your Wrike projects and collaborate more effectively by quickly connecting chats in Microsoft Teams with tasks and projects.
Wrike for Teams enables you to transform your conversations into structured work by bringing complete project management suite into Microsoft Teams:
- Create and manage projects and tasks
- Access task lists, subtasks, task details, and more
- See your team’s changes to tasks in real time with Live Editor
- Send and receive Wrike comments, in Microsoft Teams
- View your project schedule on a Gantt chart
- Receive actionable task notifications in Microsoft Teams chats
- Post task previews into conversations
- Get a personal experience, and work with your own Wrike tasks
- Use Microsoft 365, Google or other SSO for authentication
Our Microsoft Teams integration has four key capabilities:
- Tab – Add any Wrike project as a tab in a Microsoft Teams channel, and see your projects just like they appear in Wrike, with task lists, subtasks, task details, and more. Update properties like status, assignee, and due dates, then collaborate directly on tasks with your team. Plan better with Timeline View (Gantt chart).
- Messaging app – Have more productive conversations by posting Wrike task previews into Microsoft Teams chats. Search for tasks right from the comment field in a Microsoft Teams chat to quickly add them to the conversation. Previews include key task information like title, assignee, status, and due dates, along with a link to the task in Wrike.
- Personal experience – Wrike’s personal experience in Microsoft Teams enables you to work with your own Wrike Tasks, separate from your team. Access tasks assigned to or created by you, and see lists of tasks organized by due date. Also, easily see all your Wrike Projects that have been added as tabs across Microsoft Teams channels, in one place.
- Actionable notifications – receiving interactive notifications from Wrike into your Microsoft Teams account when a new task is assigned to you in Wrike or somebody @mentions you in a comment to a task, project, or a folder.
Note that you’ll need a free or paid Wrike account to use Wrike for Teams.
To learn more about Wrike or create an account, visit Wrike's [website](https://www.wrike.com).
Learn more about Wrike for Teams [here](https://www.wrike.com/apps/chat-messaging/microsoft-teams/).
- Может отправлять данные по Интернету
- Эта надстройка может получить доступ к личным сведениям в активном сообщении, таким как телефонные номера, почтовые адреса или URL-адреса. Надстройка может отправлять эти данные в стороннюю службу. Другие элементы в почтовом ящике невозможно прочитать или изменить.