Extend Microsoft Word® with AI-assisted legal research tools from vLex
Legal professionals spend a lot of time in Microsoft Word.
Whether drafting legal advice, reviewing opposing counsel's arguments or reading legal authorities, vLex can assist you without leaving your document.
• Automatically identity legal citations in documents
• Quickly see if cited case law and legislation is still "good law"
• Add links to full-text documents on vLex.com
• Get intelligent recommendations of related authorites and further reading
vLex for Word includes Vincent - an AI-powered legal assistant trained in the law of 11 jurisdictions.
Vincent recommends up-to-date case law, legislation, books and journal articles, with direct links to the content on vLex.com - an online database of 120 million legal documents from common law and civil law jurisdictions across the globe.
Supported countries include:
• United Kingdom
• United States
Improve the quality and efficiency of your legal research, wherever you work.
Access to full-text content and Vincent recommendations requires a vLex subscription.
- Может читать документ и вносить в него изменения
- Может отправлять данные по Интернету