Trade Insights - Investment Performance
Автор: International Economics Consulting Ltd
Trade Insights - Investment Performance Dashboards
Get an overview of country business environments with reliable data and advanced modelling techniques. Access data from more than 200 countries, compare jurisdictions, and discover investment opportunities.
About UsInternational Economics Consulting has developed the Trade Insights Dashboards, which aim to share and distribute some of the company’s analytical work on trade and investment with the general public.
Investment Performance Dashboards
- Extract and compare doing business indicators scores and distance from frontier for over 200 countries.
- Obtain year-by-year improvements on scores as well as private sector performance through Enterprise Surveys.
Economic GrowthObtain times series data per country for:
- FDI restrictiveness
- Portfolio & Direct Investment
- Net Inflows
- Economic Growth
- Total Investment as a percentage of GDP
- Current Account Balance as a percentage of GDP
- Market Capitalisation
- Average Consumer Prices
- Exchange Rates (local currency units relative to US $)
Enabling EnvironmentAnalyse and compare scores related to establishing a company, sector openness, and arbitration times of a country. This can be crucial for investors exploring a new investment destination.
Monetary PolicyObtain relevant information by country pertaining to International Reserves, Interest Rates, Exchange Rates, Financial Deeping (M2 as a % of GDP).
- Sectoral Perspective
- Country Perspective
- Time series
- Interactive Charts and Maps
- International Economics’ CEO Paul Baker makes the Who’s Who Legal: Trade & Customs listing for fifth consecutive year (2015 - 2020).
- International Economics selected Best Specialised Economic Consultancy – Mauritius by 2020 Legal Awards, hosted by Acquisition International.
- Adviser to G20 Governments.
- Consultancy provider to World Bank, United Nations, Asian Development Bank, World Trade Organisation, Word Economic Forum and others.