Customer Cosmos unleashes customer insights to power retail decisions.
Objective: Develop an end-to-end customer 360 solution across omnichannel data sources for personalization & other customer-centric applications.
The type of user that benefits from the offer is:
- Data is siloed, and the lack of connected data leads to poor customer insights.
- Lack of comprehensive customer strategy and the need for deeper customer insights like preferences, headroom, CLTV, journey, and hobbies for advanced personalization strategies
- Inefficient data models & poor workflows led to low analyst productivity and a heavy dependency on technology experts.
- Companies not able to move past the "one size fits all" strategy result in suboptimal experiences & eventually lose customers to their competition. Dated segmentations lead to prioritizing customer segments that are already engaged.
How do we address your challenges?
Tredence’s Customer Cosmos is an enriched Customer 360 data model that provides omnichannel visibility into profile, behavior, preferences, attitudes, and deeper customer insights by integrating 1st and 3rd party data. The Cosmos solution will enable you to unlock the following value of customer data:
- Customer Data Model and KPI Stores—Verticalized and Sub-Verticalized Cosmos Feature Stores across Retail, Telecom, Media, Insurance, Health, etc.
- Pre-built Data Engineering and Transformation Notebooks: SQL Pipelines to Get 360 Customer Attributes from Source Systems
- AI/ML notebooks prebuilt with modularized parameter tuning for predictive & preference customer attributes
This implementation uses these native Azure components: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake storage (raw & curated data), Azure SQL DB, Azure DB, Azure Analysis Services, Azure DF & Azure DevOps.