Confluence Meeting Notes Add-in | Confluence Outlook Integration
od: Meetical for Confluence
Create Meeting Notes in Confluence from Outlook. Calendar Add-in to save time + boost productivity!
The Outlook Add-in for Confluence allows you to create, link, and find Meeting Notes in Atlassian Confluence much faster and easier.
Must have Confluence Outlook Integration for all Atlassian Confluence and Jira users!
NEW: 100% Free Basic version now available! Just install and use for free.
Compare plans: https://www.meetical.io/pricing/pricing-cloud
Confluence Admin? Start your 30-day free trial of the Standard version: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405
Why manually create Confluence Meeting Notes, and copy-paste information? Save time with this Confluence Calendar Plugin from Meetical!
-> Meetical for Confluence helps you to save time and simplify your meeting workflow.
Use the Outlook Calendar Add-in for Atlassian Confluence, and create and sync meeting pages directly from your calendar events, and keep content up-to-date, structured, and good looking.
- Create new Confluence Meeting Notes pages directly from your Outlook Calendar with this Outlook Add-In.
- Choose space, parent, template and create a page in seconds
- All event details are copied and kept up-to-date for you on the Confluence Page.
- Automatically create pages for recurring meetings
- The Confluence meeting page includes all meeting details such as title, date, location and the participant list with their attendance status. Any changes are automatically synced.
- A link to the confluence page is added to the event description and gives all meeting participants immediate access to Agenda and Meeting Notes.
- Use built-in templates for team meetings, 1-on-1s, strategy meetings and more
- Use your own custom Meeting Templates to Confluence and enrich them our Meeting Macros
- Use multiple parent pages for each space for sub-projects or multiple teams in one space
★ Price, Requirements, and Extra Charges:
- For the Free basic version, just install the Outlook Add-in and follow setup
- For the Standard version, a Confluence admin needs to install the Confluence App first. We offer a 30-day free trial!
-- For Confluence Cloud: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405
-- For Confluence Server and DataCenter: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
Install the Outlook Calendar Add-In and follow the Setup instruction.
Setup & getting started guide: https://www.meetical.io/learn/get-started-outlook-calendar-add-in
Check out the full documentation: https://www.meetical.io/learn
Read our Ultimate Guide, if you are new to Confluence Meeting Notes: https://www.meetical.io/learn/confluence-meeting-notes-guide
★ Questions & Answers:
How does this confluence outlook integration work?
Users can connect their Calendar to Confluence and then create meeting pages based on calendar events. Those pages can be shared easily like any other Confluence page.
How can I get started with Confluence Meeting Notes?
We've written an extensive introduction for you on our website! The Ultimate Guide to Confluence Meeting Notes https://www.meetical.app/learn/confluence-meeting-notes-guide
Does Confluence Calendar & Outlook work well together?
Yes, we offer both a in-Product Integrated Confluence Calendar (to find and create meeting notes) and the Outlook Add-in for Confluence. Both work side by side. Pages you create in the Add-in can be found in that calendar and vice versa. The integrated Calendar is only available in the Standard version.
Is Confluence team calendar outlook supported for Meetical?
Currently it's not directly supported. But if you connect the Team Calendar to Outlook and the event is then on your primary calendar, it should work.
Does Meetical work with Atlassian Jira?
The App is for Confluence, but on the Meeting pages you can use macros and reports to integrate the meeting pages with Atlassian Jira. You can use a report to show a list of Jira issues or simply link single issues.
Can I insert calendar in Confluence?
The Confluence calendar plugin (or "App") will add a new full Calendar, which currently cannot be added to single pages. Let us know on our support if you want this feature!
Do I need admin rights to install?
Many organizations allow to install Outlook Add-ins, but some might restrict it and you need to reach out to your Outlook Admin first.
Is Outlook Desktop supported for the Confluence Outlook Add-in?
Yes, both Desktop and Web versions of Outlook are supported by the Add-in.
Is Outlook for Mac supported for the Add-in?
Yes. However, the Outlook "new design" version might not work for all use cases yet. We ship continuous updates to improve this.
Q: Is Outlook Exchange supported?
Yes, but you need to use the Data Center version of our App and install the Add-in from Confluence, not from AppSource. It also needs some more configuration on Exchange/Office side. Please contact us! https://www.meetical.io/support
Do I need Confluence admin rights to install?
The free basic version can be used without the Confluence App. Just install the Outlook Add-in and get started. The Standard version (recommended) however requires a Confluence App from the Atlassian Marketplace. Send your Confluence Admin this link to install the App: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222405
★ More information:
Find more info on our website https://www.meetical.io
Please reach out to us for any questions: https://www.meetical.io/support.
Boost your productivity for Confluence Meeting Notes!
- Môže odosielať údaje cez internet
- Tento doplnok môže získať prístup k osobným informáciám v aktívnej správe, ako sú napríklad informácie o texte, predmete, odosielateľovi, príjemcoch a prílohe, a upravovať ich. Tieto údaje môže odoslať službe tretej strany. Ostatné položky vo vašej poštovej schránke sa nebudú čítať ani upravovať.