TermRunner lets you see instantly see the definition of any defined term or text of a cross ref.
TermRunner is an Office Add-in that works with Word to allow document professionals to instantly see the:
- Definition of any defined term
- Text of any cross-referenced section
- Or contents of any integrated exhibit or attachment
All without leaving their place in the document, allowing them to eliminate the need to constantly search back and forth through documents checking references, creating big efficiencies for the user and even eliminating the need to print unnecessary drafts of documents for use as reference materials, helping to make our world just a little bit cleaner.
- Save you time
- Help improve your understanding of complex documents
- Allow you to quickly spot errors such as orphan terms and multiple definitions for one term
- Help you print less and be environmentally smart
TermRunner uses smart algorithms to identify defined terms, cross-referenced sections, and attached exhibits in most common formats, then highlights them in its side panel when the user needs to see a definition.
You can edit your document while TermRunner is running, then refresh TermRunner to have it analyze the new text.
Note: TermRunner doesn't upload documents to the “cloud", so all documents remain only on the user’s local computer or network. User and client documents remain secure and confidential.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRIVATE BETA VERSION OF THIS ADD-IN AND DOES NOT REQUIRE A TERMRUNNER ACCOUNT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THIS TRIAL, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@TERMRUNNER.COM TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST.
- Môže čítať váš dokument a vykonávať v ňom zmeny
- Môže odosielať údaje cez internet