The xViz Hierarchical Variance table provides user the ability to view and analyze hierarchical data with much more detailing added to it. The extensive list of features lets you to consume business trends, hierarchies and different forms of data all at once and view it in a much appealing visual form.
- Expand/Collapse-enabled hierarchical table
- Track absolute & percentage variance for each level in the hierarchy
- Track percentage contribution by level
- Display sparkline chart to show performance across time periods
- Show/hide overall total
- Search across hierarchy levels
- Semantic formatting
- Conditional formatting
When you deal with data of different levels, e.g. Region, Category & Sales Representatives, it’s possible to fit them in different hierarchies and view all data at once. Cases such as these call for a Hierarchical variance table.
For any feature requests or questions about this advanced custom visual, please write to us at : [https://community.xviz.com/](https://community.xviz.com/)
Pro features are listed in visual and [Pro Features](https://xviz.com/pricing/), additional purchase is required to use the mentioned list.