Control column sequence, add subtotals and drill down into each category.
Create quick and easy data exploration experience for business users. Intuitive drilldowns and zooming allow to explore each contributing category in detail, while rich customization options enable to add thresholds, control the sequence of columns and format series for increase, decrease and totals separately.
This visual offers in-app purchases and comes with 30 days free access to the paid features.
- Touch-driven slicer – filter the report page by using the visual itself (no need for external slicers)
- On-chart interactions – zoom, click and drag or drill down to explore and filter data
- Column sequence – set the display order for columns (change values)
- Display of Total – turn on or off the Total column
- Sub-totals – set display values in dataset or let the visual calculate them automatically
- Rich customization options – customize increasing, decreasing, and totals series separately (colors, outlines, column widths, connectors, value labels and more)
- Static and dynamic thresholds – set up to 4 thresholds to demonstrate targets or benchmarks
- Mobile friendly – use on touch and multi-touch devices
MOST POPULAR CASES:
- Accounting & Finance – total profit and loss decomposition into revenue, cost, tax, and other items
- Inventory management – opening stock, stock movement and closing stock
- Human Resources – change in staff numbers over time
- Sales and marketing – campaign contribution to lead volume, size of a mailing list or number of internet searches
ZoomCharts Drill Down Visuals are known for their interactive drilldowns, smooth animations and rich customization options. Use them to create reports that business users absolutely love – visually appealing, with intuitive, quick and easy data exploration experience on every device.
ZoomCharts Drill Down PRO Visuals are mobile friendly and support: interactions, selections, custom and native tooltips, filtering, bookmarks, and context menu.
ZoomCharts visuals are covered and protected by U.S. Patent 11,645,343.