Modality Teams Insight Reports, part of Modality Teamwork Analytics. Detailed Usage and Governance
Updated version: 2022-04-04
Requires TWA Graph Querying Engine 2021.2.2.3 or higher
Modality Teams Insight is a reporting module of Modality Teamwork Analytics, a suite of adoption, governance and performance reporting and automation to drive best practices in Microsoft Office 365 collaboration.
Modality Teams Insight provides detailed reports on activity and emerging trends within Microsoft Teams.
- Country, City, Office, Department; Team, User, Guest
- Summary activity and Compliance dashboard
- Governance report by Team or User
- Department interaction
- Chats, Messages, Calls and Meetings per User and Guest
- Month on Month change in Active Users and behaviour
- Files in Teams by size and type
- Average Chats, Messages, Calls, Meetings per User
- Licensed vs Active Users
Important: When you install this app, it will install with a rich set of sample data. Once you are ready to use the reports with your own data, you will need to sign up for Modality’s SaaS Azure Graph data collection service, or install the data collector in your Azure tenant via ARM Template. Contact us for a free trial, pricing and further instructions. Or head to https://modalitysystems.com/software/teamwork-analytics/
Modality Teamwork Analytics modules rely on a backend database that collects all the relevant information from your tenant into an Azure SQL instance. This can be provided as SaaS or deployed in your Azure tenant via Azure Resource Manager Template.