This assessment will guide you through how we've developed and implemented Dynamics 365 Business Central as the GL for a new start up or recently launched challenger bank, especially if you use Mambu.
You need a new GL for your startup or recently launched challenger bank that will let you scale quickly, efficiently and cost effectively.
You're running a startup finance package (like Xero) as you commenced trading. You're close to, or have achieved your funding round and you're now ready to select a GL for your bank infrastructure. Along with Dynamics, you're most likely considering NetSuite and Sage.
You're looking for:
- A futureproofed GL that has a modern UI.
- A platform that is speedy to implement.
- And allows you to automate processes across the finance.
- A modern API to integrate into your bank and reporting platform (like Mambu or Walters Kluwer).
- A low cost of ownership from consulting services and licences.
- Most importantly, you're looking for a long term relationship from a partner who cares about your business.
In this 1 hour session, we'll explain our
- Unique implementation methodology to get you up and running in under 12 weeks (including integration with your banking platform).
- Ready built chart of account for banks that makes the best use of the GL and Dimension structure of Business Central.
- Monthly management reporting.
- Integration with your banking platform, especially if you're using the Mambu MPO (which we helped Mambu build).
- AP automation to OCR your invoices, electronic approval and digital document archive.
- Fully integrated expense management, with manager approval and digital receipt storage.
- Integration with your regulatory reporting tool (such as Walters Kluwer).
- The Dynamics 365 licence model, and our support offering post live.
- Our unique delivery model, that can deliver the solution fully remotely, no matter where you are.
Schedule a call to understand how we can help you build the infrastructure to support your growth ambitions!