Microsoft 365 Legal and Compliance Assessment optimizes the efficiency of Microsoft 365 for ediscovery, defensible data migrations, records management, and information governance.
This assessment brings together legal and compliance with IT for an actionable go-forward plan which includes a workshop and onsite SMEs and advisory services.
- An in-depth review of legal and compliance key issues and concerns as well as a review of data sources.
- Hands-on overview of Microsoft 365 tools to ensure stakeholders have a clear understanding of functionality, capabilities, and potential feature gaps.
- Long-term recommendations to manage ediscovery, defensible data migrations, records management, and information governance.
OFFICE 365 SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE CENTER OVERVIEW PPT
• Features & Benefits (incl. PowerShell)
• Workflow Process
HANDS ON DEMO WITH THE SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE CENTER
• Assigning Permissions
• eDiscovery Dashboard
• eDiscovery Case Creation
• Custodian Management & Notification
• Legal Holds – Preserve in Place
• Searches and Search Techniques
• Reporting (GUI & PowerShell Reports)
• Exporting from Office 365 (E3)
• Advanced eDiscovery (E5)
o Importing On-Premise (non-365) Data
o Processing, OCR, Error Files Remediation
o Advanced Searching, Tagging, and Redactions
o Advanced Exporting (Concordance-Like)
• Audit Logging
DATA PRIVACY & GDPR
• Dealing with Data Subject Rights:
o Data Subject Access rights
o Right to correction of data
o Right to be forgotten
o Right to restriction of processing
• Tracking and Logging of Processing Activities
o Cross border transfer processing
o Purpose of processing
• Personal Data Identification
o Sensitive Information (PII, IP, Confidentiality)
o Data Classification
o Security, encryption and access management features.
o Retention – Auto deletion in accordance with retention policy
o Audit tracking logs – who accessed, what is being processed (e.g. data elements) and for how many data subjects
DATA SECURITY AND INFORMATION GOVERNANCE OVERVIEW PPT
• Features & Benefits
HANDS ON DEMO