Our Teams Calling Workshop is a modular engagement that lets you experience the vision for Microsoft Teams with Phone System capabilities and advanced communications scenarios.
Today’s businesses need a modern voice solution and phone system that provides the same experience no
matter where workers are. Calling in Teams provides the advanced features that organizations need to deliver
seamless, collaborative experiences for employees, business partners and customers. Because implementation
of Teams calling solutions can be complex and introduces risk, we always recommend bringing in a pro.
Our Teams Calling Workshop is a modular engagement that lets you experience the vision for Microsoft Teams
with Phone System capabilities and advanced communications scenarios. The workshop is designed to guide
you through the process of a simplified enterprise voice solution with reliable, high-quality, integrated calling.
Through a “art of the possible” demonstrations, use-case design, and deep-dive planning you will obtain actionable
recommendations to successfully deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Calling.
• An evaluation of your current telephony and PBX needs
• An evaluation of Microsoft calling plans and direct routing with on-premise or hosted SBC
• Environmental and workload analysis, including existing infrastructure and telephony state
• Demonstration of the end-to-end Teams Calling experience to showcase Microsoft Teams Calling as
your telephony solution
• Direction on how to transition various user profiles into a modern collaboration and communication
• Showcase the rich portfolio of 3rd party applications and devices that can complement the Teams