We will provide you with a free, 1-hour briefing on how you can derive tremendous value from Power BI Report Server (PBIRS).
You can shape the future of Hospitality and Travel using real-time data
Data Analytics is one of the key directions for digital transformation in various industries, Travel included. And Hospitality is no exception: the Travel, Hotel and Food Service industries, by their nature, operate large amounts of data. The sources range from inventory to distribution channels, from customer behavior data to housekeeping records. As business grows, these become impossible to analyze and keep track of manually or by using spreadsheets.
Your organization can make a more measurable impact in the following areas.
- Hospitality strives for an exclusive and unique approach to each individual customer. Guests can be segmented by demography, geography, and behavior
- All of this data comes from bookings made on the website, purchases through POS systems, CRMs, or any other place where personal preferences are shown
- As a practical use case, customer segmentation will help you consider personalized offers or tap into new opportunities in customer experience
- Occupancy rate is one of the main metrics for Hospitality, Travel, and Food Service industries which shows what percentage of units is occupied during the time period. Sourcing past occupancy rates gives you an ability to analyze what factors affected it in the past and make forecasts for the future
- For example, you can compare annual data to analyze what impacts the occupancy, whether these are seasonal changes, events, changes in the competitor’s market, or your own pricing / marketing strategies
- That way, you can figure out which tendencies are occurring regularly, and how you can respond to them to optimize your revenue
Revenue Management and Advanced Pricing Strategies
- Revenue management is a complex discipline that considers hundreds of factors to predict optimal pricing and generate target revenue
- With the advances of Machine Learning, Business Intelligence data can be applied to automate rate changes and introduce dynamic pricing
- Instead of analyzing this data manually, Machine Learning models can be trained on your historical data to spot tendencies and suggest optimal prices for a given period
Power BI Report Server (PBIRS) Features
You can distribute reports behind your organization’s firewall and build on your On-Prem reporting infrastructure, knowing it is part of a comprehensive, cloud-ready solution
There are several reasons why customers still want, and even need, an On-Prem solution to host Power BI Reports.
- Complement the Power BI Service
PBIRS is useful for customers who want to have an additional choice for where to publish certain content and require that certain reports remain within the corporate firewall
- Highly Regulated Customers
For highly regulated customers not allowed to use the cloud-based Power BI Service, PBIRS offers an option for publishing and securing reports.
- Integrate into existing investment in Reporting Services
There are many customers who have Reporting Services implementations. Existing content can be migrated to PBIRS without any loss of functionality
We will discuss and understand your current business insight goals in an open and collaborative conversation that will cover:
- Review of current BI state: you will quickly describe us the current state, where you want to go and constraints
- Business questions that compel you and the lack of answers you get from your current BI setup
- Business/IT decision makers
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Managers
During this briefing we will:
- Explore PBIRS benefits
- Compare reporting options: SSRS, PBIRS, Power BI Service and Hybrid scenarios
- PBIRS edition installation options
- Assess if licensed Microsoft technologies are available and evaluate the best PBIRS edition
- Consider migration from SSRS