*Whether you’re new to Microsoft Dynamics 365 or you’re experienced but need to know about the latest version, PowerObject's Functional & Financial F&O introductory course is perfect for you.*
This instructor-led course provides a key step for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations application administrators and power users who are beginning or advancing their knowledge of core Functional and Financial areas within Finance and Operations. In this course, you will gain an understanding of the basic setup, features and core out-of-the-box capabilities of several primary modules within Finance and Operations. Learn these concepts through lecture, system demonstrations and hands-on-labs.
For a full detailed agenda please check the attached PDF.
* Day 1: Basic Navigation, Reporting & Office Add-In / Integration
* Day 2: General Ledger, Procurement & Sourcing, and Accounts Payable
* Day 3: Accounts Receivable, Sales Order Processing, and Product Information Management
* Gain an understanding of an ERP system, including navigation, workspaces, various functional areas, and various solutions included in Finance and Operations
* Become familiar with the basic setup, features and functionality within specific functional & financial modules
* Understand the reporting landscape, which includes generating basic SSRS reports, financial reports and Power BI
* Create and work with workflows
* Understand functionality of the Office Add-In for Finance and Operations
Training sessions may be delivered in-person at your office or at one of the PowerObjects training centers. You may opt to have the training delivered as it was designed or select individual courses to build a training.
Bring a Dynamics 365 University trainer to your location at the standard rate of $4,300.00/day USD. PowerObjects offers a discounted rate of $3,600.00/day when PowerObjects is listed as Partner of Record with Microsoft (POR). Travel and expenses additional.