Global Master Data Sync
Manage your Master Data in one place - and synchronize to all companies subscribing - intercompany
The Global Master Data Sync app is the simple way to centralize management of Master Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Save time on maintenance of Master Data. No more manual maintenance of duplicates of data.
- Make sure all data in all companies are up-to-date. No more worries about outdated or obsolete data.
- Centralized management of data that must not be edited locally.
Most important features
The Global Master Data Sync app has all you need for centralized management of data, but these are the features that are used the most:
- Avoid maintaining duplicates of Master Data in multiple companies in Business Central - by maintaining your Master Data in a master company in Business Central and let other companies within your Business Central subscribe to the Master Data.
- Select which tables and fields to synchronize. Usually you would not want all tables and fields to be synchronized.
- Define a structure of Global and Local Master Data by allowing a Business Central company to be both a master source and a subscriber of Master Data.
- Exchange Master Data with external it solutions and databases using data file exchange.
- Look into the error log and follow up on errors in data synchronization and the reason for each error message.
In short: Global Master Data Sync is the simple way to centralize maintenance and management of Master Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Combine this app with the Intercompany app, which provides easy, automated and feature-rich intercompany - with instant execution of transactions.
To help you getting started with Global Master Data Sync, we have 58 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish, Swedish, Finnish