iDynamics Working Hours
avtor: iDynamics Business Solutions
Configure schedules for your different work centers and track your employees' daily working hours
Do you need to keep track of the hours worked by your employees daily? Do you want to give monthly summaries to your employees, detailing ordinary hours, overtimes and absences?
Note for Spanish companies: this app fulfills the requirements of law 8/2019, that mandates companies to report this information beginning on May 12th, 2019.
Features and benefits of using this app
- Lets you configure your company structure, detailing work centers and their employees.
- Configure work schedules by work center and / or employee.
- Manage labor calendars for each work center, detailing holidays or exceptions to the regular working schedule.
- Advanced management of absences, including a detailed daily overview of when (either a period of hours or days) the employee was absent.
- Daily activity report: lets employees report overtime, schedule exceptions, and absences.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in English and Spanish.
Start your free trial today and keep track of the hours worked by your employees under control.
Learn more at https://docs.idynamics.es/en/workinghours