Connect your PLM/PDM system with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Are you using a PLM to manage products data? Do you want to synchronize Items and BOMs with your PLM?
PLM Connector allows you to set up an integration with your PLM or PDM system to synchronize Items and BOMs with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The following functionalities are available with this app:
- Inbound APIs to import Items.
- Inbound APIs to import BOMs and BOM versions.
- Outbound APIs to share Routings and Items related entities, such as Item Categories and UoMs.
- Outbound APIs to export BOMs and BOM versions.
- Extra-Data configuration setup to manage integration with additional custom fields.
Features and benefits of using this app:
- PLM Dashboards to manage inbound Items and BOMs as well as history logs.
- Set up automatic certification on BOMs creation.
- Save time in maintaining your master data.
- Fully integrated with our ReleasePro app, which allows you to automatically release Items on creation or update.
Click the Free trial button and start connecting your PLM/PDM system with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
PLM Connector functionalities are available on a trial basis for 30 days. After this period you can activate a subscribtion for the product level requested.
This app supports the Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
This app is available in English and Italian.