Property Lease Management
avtor: Binary Stream Software Inc.
The better way to manage PP&E leases in Dynamics 365 for Business Central
Automate your organization’s end-to-end lease lifecycle management for property, plant, and equipment to optimize cash flow and enable compliance
Property Lease Management (PLM) is a directly embedded solution for Dynamics 365 for Business Central. It gathers the tools needed to manage your business properties and simplifying both lessor and lessee accounting processes. Property Lease Management automates the most time-consuming parts of the PP&E lease process and optimizes complex charges and reconciliations while enabling compliance with recent accounting standards. Property Lease Management also provides organizations with actionable data through detailed and robust vacancy and delinquency reports, rent roll reports, and lease summary reports.
Comprehensive lease management features:
• Set up three levels of property categories to accommodate any lease in your unique portfolio
• Enable compliance with ASC 842 and IFRS 16
• Streamline lease creation, modification, and renewal processes with intuitive wizards
• Manage both revenue and expense leases from end to end. Easily set up and modify lease terms, renewals, terminations, and pricing
• Accommodate meter-based and index-based leases and payments
• Handle abatements and recoverable charges
Robust real-time reporting across your entire portfolio:
• Property List Inquiry and Report
• Property Analysis Report
• Lease List Inquiry and Report
• Rent Roll Inquiry and Report
• Monthly Forecast Report
• Expense Lease Disclosure Inquiry (includes Lease Disclosure Summary and Detail Report)
• Many more purpose-built reports
- United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Mexico.
Supported editions: This extension supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central