Are you looking for
a collaboration solution to connect with your vendor ecosystem?
optimizing various processes in procure-to-pay cycle?
CETAS VMP365 is an add-on solution designed to help Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Customers to help companies collaborate with their vendors.
WHY CETAS VMP365?
VMP365 enhances the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Business Central by allowing the vendor to actively participate with an intuitive and dynamic portal while you as the buying team can automate various manual processes in procure-to-pay cycle.
Compelling Functionalities of VMP365
- 24/7 Self Service Portal: Automated Supplier On-boarding
- Procure to Pay Visibility: Seamless Procurement Experience
- Collaborations: Boost the Supplier Engagement and cut costs
What’s New in VMP365?
- Manage Vendor Registration
- For companies who need multiple Purchase Quotations, Requisition to Quote Comparison to PO functionalities are available
- For companies dealing with specific vendors for specific items, blanket PO with delivery schedule is available
- For retailers, Principals (vendors) can upload catalogue and manage pricing via the portal
- Buyers can define Comparison Parameters at item level
- Buyers can specify commercial Terms & Conditions
- Buyers can Evaluate Vendors
Pricing / Component:
- Get statutory documents from Vendors
- PO Acknowledgement
- PO Short close
- Advance Shipment Notice (ASN)
- Vendor Invoice
- Blanket PO with delivery schedule
- Item catalogue with pricing update by vendors
There are 2 components within VMP365 - one is the Buyer Workspace (set of enhancements within Dynamics365 Business Central) and the other is the Vendor Portal itself.
Dynamics 365 Business Central APP
- 2$ per user per month
The app within Dynamics 365 Business Central is available on a per-user-per-month (SaaS) basis.
All the users in the Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant (instance) will be counted towards the VMP365 user license.Portal
- 200$ per month Upto 500 vendors;
Contact us for larger vendor base.
The portal (hosted on Azure) is available on a per-month basis.Contact:
For further information, please visit our website http://www.cetastech.com
or write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.orgSupported editions:
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Dynamics 365 Business Central.
These functionalities are also available for Dynamics NAV 2016, 2017 and 2018 versions.
United Kingdom, United States, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.