Advanced Cloud Security
Apply Data and Field level security throughout Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Are you looking to control what data users can view and edit in Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Controlling which users have access to what data in Dynamics 365 Business Central is crucial for both keeping data secure and providing a good user experience. Whether you want to prevent one region from viewing another region’s data, or whether you want to ensure that users only have access to the data they need for their specific role, Advance Cloud Security is here to give administrators the control they need!
Advanced Cloud Security is the best way to control user access in Dynamics 365 Business Central
With the Advanced Cloud Security application, your administrators will have control over the fields and controls on every page of Dynamics 365 Business Central so you can manage what data users can view and edit. Advanced Cloud Security enables you to:
- Increase data privacy by giving you full control over what data users can access. Restricting data access can minimize the chance of a security breach as a result of either human error or a cyber-attack
- Improve user experience by only giving users access to what they need, reducing overwhelm and making it much easier for them to focus on the data specific to their needs
- Elevate user control by making it easy to manage which users can access sensitive data in Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Enforce data privacy across regions by localizing employee permissions so they can only access information relevant to their region
Advanced Cloud Security Features
- Field Control - to specific if a field should be visible or not to a particular user(s)
- Page Control - to specify if a user can access a particular page
- Action Control - to control whether a user can perform an action or not
- Data Access Filter - to enable administrators to apply a dynamic filter whenever a table is accessed
Supported Editions - Supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Supported Countries - Supports all countries where Business Central is available
Supported Languages - Available in Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), German (all areas), Spanish (Spain and Mexico), Italian, Icelandic, Dutch (Belgium), Finnish (Finland), French (all areas), Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish and English (all areas)