Inventory Valuation and Costing
avtor: EOS Solutions
Implement inventory valuation "scenarios" using different costing configurations in in your ERP
Do you need to evaluate and compare your warehouse using different scenario and valorization methods ?
Inventory valuation and costing app helps you analyze and understand warehouse valuation from different point of view
Features and benefits of using this app:
- Definition of calculation scenarios
- Capability of calculating freely defined periods such as date ranges and calculation parameters
- Valuation at average operating cost, weighted average or LIFO
- Valuation can be carried out by article or by LIFO category, with the possibility of defining the LIFO cross article categories.
- Valorisation for article / variant, article / lot, article / nr. of series
- Management of additional costs aimed at full costing
- Archive and reuse historical data such as Items , Bills of materials and Routings
- Drill down to detailed costs to see Capacity / Components / Subcontracting costs
- Evaluate WIP costs
- Load pre go-live cost information to enable evaluation in the first year of adoption
Click the Get it now button and start.
Install free version and ask for a trial week period.
Upgrade to a yearly subscription for a complete experience! See
Certified competence for Microsoft Dynamics 365! This app is an official product of the cooperation between KUMAVISION (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and EOS Solutions (Italy). Together, the two companies form one of the world's leading providers of business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available
Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish