avtor: Plumbline Consulting LLC
Progressus adds Advanced Project Accounting features to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Progressus Advanced Projects
Progressus is a cloud-based advanced project accounting and management software solution that delivers flexible project forecasting, budgeting, effective project planning, invoicing, and analytics. The application provides focused insights to maximize utilization and resource use, complete projects on budget and on time, and optimize your portfolio without investing in expensive, complex, and often disruptive enterprise software.
Why Choose Progressus Advanced Projects?
1. Progressus is designed for professional services firms and allows project managers to plan for profits right from the start because of the accountability features by:
- Shining light on the hidden project costs. Progressus helps project managers to easily track, view, and analyze costs instantly at the end of each accounting cycle.
- Precise and accurate budgeting. The software gives you unlimited budget revisions while registering material consumptions directly and comparing budget details with actual results to the task level.
2. Progressus simplifies operations through its out-of-box connectors to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Azure DevOps, and Jira, allowing:
- The development teams to save time and eliminate data duplication, providing an integrated time and billing experience.
- Project managers to track time with contextual data, which the project and finance teams need to accurately measure the budget.
What are the Capabilities of Progressus Advanced Projects?
- Some of the benefits you get with Progressus are:
- End-to-end, cloud-based project management that allows flexible budgeting, easy data entry approval, and management for optimizing unique processes in a single software solution.
- Balancing capacities against the demand for full resource planning.
- Maximizing resource utilization and profitability while identifying trends for staffing and hiring.
- Enhancing consistent communication so project teams have access to the latest information on timelines, resource utilization, and tracking profitability.
- Improving response enables higher levels of customer satisfaction.
What are the features and functions of Progressus Advanced Projects?
- Project resource management
- Revenue recognition and WIP
- Time and expense tracking
- DevOps/Jira Connectors
- Rate Tables/Cost Structures
- Purchase order creation from project plan
- Project based permission sets
- Percent complete billing
- Progress billing
- Pay when paid
- AIA billing
- Subscription Billing (Multiple options)
- Full contracts module
- Subcontractor module
This app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is available in the United States.
This app is available in English (United States).