Silverware Quality Control
avtor: Silverware Inc.
A tool to manage your quality control process within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Are you manually tracking the quarantine status of raw materials and finished goods? Does your industry require complete documentation of product testing? Are you ready to automate the quality control process of your business?
Growth demands on business, such as new products, new regulations, and new hires, all introduce complexities to your quality control process.
For Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central users in regulated industries, a better solution is needed to handle this complexity. Test results directly integrated into the inventory process provide enhanced quality assurance and inform your quality management strategy. Silverware Quality Control, by Silverware, Inc., integrates the testing and quarantine process for manufacturers and distributors of lot or serial tracked products.
Confidently own every step of your inventory process from procurement through production to distribution of finished goods with Silverware Quality Control for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
BenefitsAn integrated quality control solution streamlines your testing process for tracking test results and quarantining products until you are assured they meet your standards for production or distribution.
- Adjust user-definable test groups and results to update standards when products change, or new products are created
- Automatically quarantine products that are rejected or still require quality testing
- Drill directly into item details for complete QC results on each lot or serial number
- See QC results of raw material components on finished goods with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central’s Item Tracking
- Proactively identify quality issues before an item becomes a finished good