avtor: Theta Systems Limited
The fastest way to import Excel files into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Are you spending time reformatting Excel files so you can import them into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Excel Importer uploads third-party generated data like payroll and expense journals quickly, accurately and without reformatting.
Save time and eliminate frustrating data entry errors.
Use Excel Importer to:
- Import expenses, payroll entries, adjustments, and internal cost reallocations
- Create purchase invoices for vendors
- Create take-on entries for new companies in General Ledger, Customer, Vendor, Fixed Asset and Inventory
- Bulk-create journal lines or documents ready for posting
Excel Importer lets you import data the way you receive it, without changing the file format:
- Import journals, sales and purchase orders/invoices, sales and vendor prices
- Import Item Journals with item tracking information (lot and serial number)
- Apply flexible field mappings of column layouts to source data
- Apply default values to fields not present in the source data. E.g. default a quantity or dimension specific to the import
- Translate source data values to correct accounts and dimensions in MicrosoftDynamics 365 Business Central
Find out more about the different ways you can use Excel Importer.
Excel Importer is a much lower cost alternative (and faster time to value) solution than writing your own integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. With the Excel Importer app, you can easily import payroll extracts, credit card statements, expense reports, and billing schedules from vendors as Excel files.
Try Excel Importer and start saving time today.
Theta’s experts provide solid advice on Microsoft solutions and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions every day. Theta is a Microsoft gold partner in eleven areas, and we’ve won multiple Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards.
Our prices can be found here.
This app supports both the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is supported in all countries, where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish and Japanese.