CX Connect for Financial Services
avtor: Argano LLC
Optimize customer experience with personalized and predictive interactions across all channels
With the Microsoft Cloud for Financial Services ecosystem, ArganoArbela CX Connect bridges the siloed technical islands of data into a single-pain-of-glass limiting numbers of systems, time it takes simple lookups and searching, all with a secure cloud financial services data model designed for your business.
Financial Services firms will benefit from a suite of solutions to connect your sales, marketing, customer service, field service workloads across omnichannel engagement systems with advanced analytics, data visualizations and AI-powered KPI reports. CX Connect is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Field Service. Fueled by the Microsoft Cloud Stack, Dynamics 365 functionality, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, Power Apps, Azure, and our IP.
The benefits for customers are simple:
- Tightly integrated into the Microsoft Cloud for Financial Services
- Industry personalization for your customers’ experiences
- Optimizing the workforce within economies of scale and cross-team communications
- Automating a host of customer experience workflows and tasks
- Empowering representatives with information and tools in an intuitive interface
- Utilizing more complete, immediate, and actionable customer data across the enterprise
- Reducing costs and capitalizing on client engagement time
Using Power Apps to build portals and automate processes, Azure Synapse to supercharge data collection and integration, and our IP (the NIMA Bot, ArganoArbela Data Visualizations), CX Connect helps organizations get more productivity from their teams, more satisfaction for their customers, and simply more from their overall investment in Dynamics.
- Dynamics 365 Sales: Automate sales workflows, deliver omnichannel communications solutions, and improve data collection and analysis
- Dynamics 365 Marketing: Drive more detailed data from every customer journey, empower customers with self-service mechanisms, and rapidly integrate actionable campaign data
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service: Deploy chat bots, portals, and processes that put the customer in charge, reduce spend on human resources, and further customer insight and engagement
- Customer Voice: Capture true customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) to proactively measure and manage your customer experiences
- Dynamics 365 Field Service: Optimize resource scheduling, create virtual agents to enable always on service, integrate external data to optimize technician routing, and collect IoT data to help fuel predictive maintenance of facilities and equipment
- Azure Data and Synapse: Utilize our defined data model tied into the Microsoft Cloud for Financial Services with predefined hierarchies, associations, and roll-ups allowing for faster time to market with increase in quality data
- Azure Integration, Migration Services: Utilize predefined data models plugged into the Microsoft ecosystem; Azure, CE, Power Platform to help drive core KPIs from various systems
- Power Platform Innovation: Leverage the Power Platform offerings, including Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent for tighter automation and automation
In the end, it’s entirely about a connected experience: The financial services customer experience you provide customers, the user experience for your team using a technology platform, and the experience of the Microsoft Partner you choose to make it all happen. CX Connect from ArganoArbela brings it all together.