Cisco CTI Connector for Microsoft Dynamics
Cisco (UCCX,UCCE,PCCE) CTI Connector for integrating voice inside Unified Service Desk and Web CRM
The connector works as a CTI middleware and integrates Microsoft Dynamics with Cisco Contact Center (UCCX, UCCE, PCCE). It enables a CRM user to log in as a contact center agent and handle voice calls, emails, and chats inside CRM.
Because of using the Unified Microsoft Dynamics interface for handling both inbound/outbound calls:
- Average call handling time will decrease
- Improvements in the FCR and meet SLA.
- Improvements in the agent’s productivity
For a detailed list of business features, please visit our Website.
Expertflow offers a free 15 days trial of the connector. For the trial setup:
- Valid trial license key of the EF Connector from ExpertFlow.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCCX, PCCE, or UCCE) installed. If not, you can request a Cisco DCloud (cloud-based) demo. In the Trial License Key Form, check the option of “DCloud Demo”.
- Admin credentials of your Microsoft Dynamics account
- Allocate a virtual machine in the network with Microsoft Windows with at least 1 vCPU, 2GB RAM for the EF Connector server setup.
Proceed with the Free trial and contact email@example.com for any assistance.