Easy attach - files from cloud
avtor: Arman Hilmioglu
Link or attach from Box / Dropbox / Google Drive / OneDrive / OneDrive for Business / SharePoint
This add-in requires you to have an exchange or outlook.com account - with add-in capabilities enabled. If you're using Office365 and couldn't install (activate) the add-in, please contact your tenant admin.
It allows you to attach files to the email you're composing from Box / Dropbox / Google Drive / OneDrive / OneDrive for Business and SharePoint. You can choose to save the credentials and you will be automatically authorised for these providers next time you're using this add-in. Alternatively you can choose not to save, and authorise every time you want to attach.
- Once activated - the add-in will be available in the email compose form.
- Click to the add-in icon and activate your add-in.
- Click 'Activate' for your cloud storage provider; this should open a separate window asking for your credentials
- Sign-in with your credentials and grant the permission to the add-in. Please note that the add-in will ask for offline read permissions if you click to 'Save credentials' setting. The credentials will be stored in your Outlook settings so our servers won't have access, this only allows us to re-connect you to the storage service seamlessly by refreshing your access.
- Once you grant the permission, you can check your Outlook again. You should see your provider's icon appearing at the top section of the add-in.
- You should be able to browse your files by clicking on folder names, and using the back button. If you click on a file, it will attach it to the email.
Let us know in your comments if you're looking to get more providers!
- Pošilja podatke prek interneta
- Ta dodatek ima dovoljenje za dostop do osebnih podatkov in spreminjanje osebnih podatkov v aktivnem sporočilu, kot so telo, zadeva, pošiljatelj, prejemniki in podatki prilog. Dodatek lahko te podatke pošlje storitvi drugega izdelovalca. Drugih elementov v vašem nabiralniku ne more prebrati ali spremeniti.