avtor: LawToolBox.com Inc.
LawToolBox unifies legal matters across Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and other applications
This app leverages Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Microsoft 365 and other solutions to create a unique and important tool for legal professionals to manage case-specific and rules-based deadlines for litigation and corporate legal. From an easy-to-use and intuitive interface, users set up a LawToolBox matter or case in Microsoft Outlook. The app seamlessly creates a Microsoft Group, including a SharePoint Site, document folders, OneNote, group calendar, and shared inbox. Legal professionals can share the matter to any user in their firm, then calculate deadlines based on the rules (e.g., the rules of civil procedure in state or federal court across the US, Canada, and other locations outside the US). Users Outlook calendars are automatically updated for all members:
- ]Use a rule-set or choose “general matters” for basic calendaring
- Calculate litigation, administrative, regulatory or custom deadlines
- Add, update, or remove case-specific deadlines and events
- Track a history of who made every change, and when they made that change
- Update team member Outlook calendars as deadlines and users change
- View, email, download reports
- Generate reports by matter, user, team, firm, recent, upcoming, or hashtags
- Auto docket deadlines as PACER emails arrive (outlook only)
- Instantly save emails with attachments to matter in SharePoint (outlook only)
- Collaborate on specific matters or cases with experts, co-counsel or clients
- Create a document folder, OneNote, shared Inbox, calendar (optional)
- View analytics on average length of matters and motions
- Use AI to suggest Outlook contacts to tag as experts or parties for matters
- Search for keywords and phrases across Microsoft 365
- Works with Outlook for PC and Mac on desktop
- Possible Malpractice insurance discounts
- Works with any case management software that 2-way syncs with Outlook
- Microsoft Top Tier Partner - ECIF Funds and MACC Eligible
- 1st Place, SharePoint Integration - Best SharePoint Solution 2018
- 2nd Place, App for Teams - Best Office Integration 2018
- 3rd Place, Add-In for Outlook - Most Business Value 2016
Access our LinkedIn Community to see what the community is saying about LawToolBox.
This app is free to download but requires a paid subscription. Download the companion Outlook Add-in to manage your LawToolBox matters from either Outlook or Teams. Activation of the date extraction AI features is optional and requires a separate LawToolBox AI subscription and that Azure OpenAI is enabled in the end-user Microsoft 365 tenant.
NOTE: This App works with Microsoft 365 E3, Microsoft 365 E5, Microsoft 365 E3, Microsoft 365 E5, and Small Business Premium. An IT person will need to log into a Microsoft 365 Global Admin account to accept permissions on behalf of law firm or legal department to allow the LawToolBox App to be enabled for designated users to create Microsoft 365 groups and/or Microsoft Teams and to manage group/team members before others can connect to and start using the app.
- Pošilja podatke prek interneta
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.