ADP Virtual Assistant
avtor: ADP, LLC
Enable your employees to access their own workforce information without leaving Teams.
With ADP Virtual Assistant, companies using ADP for payroll and Microsoft Teams for internal collaboration can give their employees convenient access to their own workplace information - directly within Teams.
The integration allows employees to:
- Quickly get a summary of their latest pay statement and visualize their deductions with an interactive graph
- Receive pay notifications when their latest pay statement is ready
- Gain instant access to time off balances
- View existing time off requests and request time off
- Check retirement balances, including performance details and contribution rate(s)
- Search for co-worker contact details via the corporate directory
- View latest company news
- View benefit elections
To get started:
- Your HR practitioner subscribes to the app on ADP Marketplace at https://marketplace.adp.com/teams and enables specific features.
- After enabling specific features, your workforce can install the bot from the Microsoft Teams Store and begin using ADP for Microsoft Teams.
Your employees are in control of their privacy with the ability to review permissions granted for each feature of the ADP Virtual Assistant. They can review or revoke consent at any time by simply typing a command like “consent” or “privacy” to manage consents.
This application needs to be configured by your HR admin and is targeted to enterprises ranging from 1 to 1,000+ employees.
- Pošilja podatke prek interneta
- Ta dodatek ima dovoljenje za dostop do osebnih podatkov v aktivnem sporočilu, kot so telefonske številke, poštni naslovi ali naslovi URL. Dodatek lahko te podatke pošlje storitvi drugega izdelovalca. Drugih elementov v vašem nabiralniku ne more prebrati ali spremeniti.