COCO is an omnichannel Teams chatbot that seamlessly integrates with all your existing disparate IT backend systems or platforms like ERP, CRM, Service Desk or any other enterprise systems. Your employees can leverage COCO, straight from their Microsoft Teams app on desktop or mobile devices, to access information and undertake transactions with your key business functions through a unified, simple, and conversational interface.
COCO is built upon Microsoft’s Azure Cognitive Services including LUIS to enable intuitive conversations. The bot adheres with your organization's security policies, ensuring that all interactions meet compliance. By becoming a single touchpoint for multiple legacy employee engagement touchpoints, COCO clears the clutter and builds a consistent employee journey that reduces the time taken to transact with all your backend systems thereby significantly improving employee productivity.
Reasons to choose COCO for your organization:
• Unified omnichannel platform that integrates with multiple backend systems
• Enhanced employee experience and simplified journeys
• Always-on and Mobile first platform that can be accessed on a desktop or mobile devices
• Adheres to your organization's security and compliance policies
• Increases digitization and boosts automation of business processes and support systems.
COCO is preconfigured for capturing intent and transactions for Customer Relationship Management, Absence Management and Approvals, Time Management, Service Desks, Employee Address Book & COVID Return to Work. The platform can be extended with other modules such as Supply Chain Management, Travel & Expense, Policy Management, Procurement, etc.
The demo version of COCO is preconfigured for capturing intent and undertake system transactions using a dummy database, allowing you to safely try out all the features. Try out the demo version of COCO today to experience how we can simplify:
• Service Desk functions (Create/Update an Incident, View Incidents)
• Customer Relationship Management (Active Pipeline, Leads Information)
• COVID Return to Work – Employee safety & office space management in the post-COVID workplace such as Request / View / Approve a pass. COCO integrates with Microsoft Health Bot for COVID health assessment and is compliant with various healthcare industry standards. More information on compliance is available on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/healthbot/#trust-and-compliance
• Absence Management (Apply Leave, Cancel Leave, Check Leave Balance, Check Leave History, Check Company Holiday List)
• Search for Employees across the organization
• Time & Shift Management (Raise, View, Cancel)
Hexaware’s Teams Services:
Hexaware has successfully helped multiple large organizations in their journey to Microsoft Teams. For organizations at an early inception stage, our services include Teams strategy around rollout, governance, training and adoption, organizational change management, network and technical assessments, as well as migrations from Skye for Business or other non-Microsoft messaging and collaboration platforms to Teams. For organizations that have already migrated to Teams, our Teams services include strategies to improve Teams adoption, and an Apps & Bot strategy which helps boost teamwork and improves employee productivity by reducing context switching and enhancing employee experience.
Organizations which have chosen Teams and COCO have improved employee productivity by up to 70% and manager productivity by up to 80%. To learn how Teams and COCO can help you improve your employee productivity please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Hexaware at www.hexaware.com